Thursday, February 19, 2009
Horseback riding at Tarwaters 2/09
So Madi has been after Darwin to take them horseback riding. He said we could come out on Presidents day. The kids had a blast to say the least! They all enjoyed riding. Cade never goes ANYWHERE without food, so he packed a lunch:) He and Kylie enjoyed running in the ditch and throwing dirt just as much as riding. I would love to get out of the city and have some space for my kids....Maybe someday, not! Kylie took a few pics but they are on Brent's phone I will post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That looks like good fun!
Oh my gosh I found you guys!! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. They look so old. It surprises me every time I see them! Hope you guys are doing well!
Love, Krissy (aka Krystle Garrett)
Post a Comment