skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Strong men
So these are the boy's in my family. The boy's definitely out number the girls! I am the only girl out of 5 of them, I land smack dab in the middle. 2 older, John and Kevin. Three younger, Micah, Kip and Josh. Dad, my hubby, my son, and 3 nephews pictured here as well. :-) I must say...I feel blessed to be surrounded by so many strong men. They are protective and sensitive. I am a fortunate women and I love them all!!
3 comments:
You all look alike, although you are the cuttest:) xoxox
That is a wonderful genealogical picture. Although I have sisters too, I do love having two older brothers. I definitely get the protected vibe from them too.
I love your family too. Wow, I don't even recognize a couple of your brothers. It's been a long time. What a good looking crew. I'm proud to be related!! And I have to agree that you are by far the cutest. ANd I love your blog. I'm so happy that you commented on mine. Now I can do the blog thing with you ;). Love ya,
Post a Comment