
Cade, Cousin Jorgie, and Cousin Grayson before the dump trip.
The cowboy hat was a must for the trip:-) (papa bought it for him)
So Saturday was the BIG trip to the Dump with Papa and cousins! Oh to be 5 again. Cade was ecstatic to be going and talked mostly about what treasures he would find and bring home! He thinks the dump is a place to bring things back from? Have you ever smelled the dump???? I worked hard to convince him to leave everything there at the dump so he could see it the next time he visited! I am sure Papa had no interest in bringing anything home either, greatfully:-) He has talked and talked about his big trip to the dump, what a "special" memory:-)


2 comments:
I love the dump too Cade. The recycle area is my favorite. Good times to be had by all. What a greta grandpa.
What? You're not supposed to bring stuff home from the dump??
Post a Comment