Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Counting my blessing










Like most mothers, I consider myself most blessed. of course MY kids are special:-) Anyone else feel that way???? It is a gift that Heavenly Father gives us to remember the importance of our role. From the time I was young I remember wanting to be a mom just like my mom. She was always there to reply to the "Mom I'm home!" I am so grateful that she never had to work while I was growing up. She taught me much about patience...(still working on that one), selflessness, generosity, and much of compassion. I realize that some days can be extremely challenging, I will admit there have been days where I want to run away, but at the end of the day as I count my blessings...I am thankful to a Heavenly Father who sees more in me as a mother than I can see.

2 comments:

The Barr Family said...

I found you guys, This family it is so cute, What a wonderful blessing.

Lovin Family said...

I love you Bartel family!