adding a few houses
The Christmas village has been a long standing tradition in our home. This project belongs mostly to Brent! We started collecting houses when the girls were little, at first it fit nicely on top of our entertainment center. Now it literally takes up our whole living room, nooooo joke! This picture was from several years ago, but I posted it so we could see how very BIG the village has become, it qualifies as a metropolis now I am sure:-) It is such a nice tradition to have, and I am looking forward to seeing it up once again! Construction usually takes place sometime end of October or beginning of November. It takes hours of planning, unpacking, cutting Styrofoam, placing every piece in just the right spot, and then we breath and enjoy for a few months. I often give Brent a hard time about it because he just keeps buying and we have no more room, but it is beautiful when he finishes! I love that he loves the VILLAGE!:-)




3 comments:
YAY, The Village is coming again soon! I can't wait! Need more village therapy! My Christmas would not be complete without coming to your house and sitting infront of it, sippin some eggnog and picking which house I live in! (I gotta new place for my miniscual village to go this year - I'll tell ya about it)
Call me when yours is complete!
Love ya,
JuDene
I Love your village!
Now it's tradition for our family to see "the VILLAGE". We love it!
Post a Comment