How is it that you are so cute at 4 in the morning.. I just need to know that's all. You are such a darling mom! How scary croup is that's for sure! Glad things turned out for the better.
I am not exactly sure what croup is...wait, is it the same thing that Anne of Green Gables had to take care of with one of the Barry kids? I am so glad that everything is okay. He is so darling! And yes, you looked wonderful as always=]
2 comments:
How is it that you are so cute at 4 in the morning.. I just need to know that's all. You are such a darling mom! How scary croup is that's for sure! Glad things turned out for the better.
I am not exactly sure what croup is...wait, is it the same thing that Anne of Green Gables had to take care of with one of the Barry kids? I am so glad that everything is okay. He is so darling! And yes, you looked wonderful as always=]
Post a Comment