Steph, I was so excited to see you blog...For some reason, it reaffirms that you are alive, well, scaring people, taking daring family camping trips, I love to hear and read it all!!
Cool! I got to see what Kyle looked like, thanks to your blog! He ran off and I never saw him till his face was too smugged after Halloween frolics! The kids look so cute!!
5 comments:
Steph, I was so excited to see you blog...For some reason, it reaffirms that you are alive, well, scaring people, taking daring family camping trips, I love to hear and read it all!!
Great pics! The kids had two costumes each this year?
Cool! I got to see what Kyle looked like, thanks to your blog! He ran off and I never saw him till his face was too smugged after Halloween frolics! The kids look so cute!!
They are so cute. Your husband should have tried out for Edward. Does he go all our for EVERYTHING? And where are you? You could have been Bella :)
Great photos chicky!!
Post a Comment