Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best Friends

 

O.k., So do you remember your first best friend from school? This is Kylie's friend Autumn. If Autumn is going to wear pink to school, Kylie wants to wear pink, If Autumn is going to be a lunch box kid, Kylie wants to take her lunch, if Autumn asks Santa for a Bratz Magic hair color for Christmas, you guessed it....Kylie wants the same! ( I have to say, I convinced her otherwise! Santa surely could not bring any gift with the word Bratz in it:-) Anyway, It has been kinda funny to watch the social progression of my little kids, but a little scary to see the "Cave" to peer pressure already.:-0 I am glad they have good friends and hope they will continue to choose wisely.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lovin Family said...

They will always choose wisely. You have AWESOME kids, and we love them.