Thursday, January 15, 2009

GooD TImeS

 
Madi sure has that taking a picture of YOURSELF thing down
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute mom and daughter picture. You guys could do that old commmercial "which one is the daughter? Let's look at their hands" Remember that? Yah, Jenny does some good self pictures too! They're crazy fun girls

Heather said...

It's the age. I don't know how, but they all know how to do it. If I tried, I'd have a double chin & you'd be able to see up my nose. Oh well. At least I still know how to write a letter. :)

Blossom Salon said...

Ummm you look adorable..as usual and I must admit, she did an awesome job on the picture!! Your kids are getting so big, it's crazy!

Becky said...

Good job Madi!

Lovin Family said...

That picture is way cute! Probably because you two are WAY cute! xo