I love your kids. They are all so great. They have great parents to make laugh, too. Love you guys. I miss seeing you. I know we keep saying this, but we should get cade and kylie together with my kids sometime. Steph, you have been such a doll to me and I want to thank you and let you know that it has meant so much to me. You're always smiling and good to everyone and a huge example to me. Especially since we're fam ;). Love ya.
3 comments:
I could not stop laughing at Cade's picture! He is so dang cute/funny. You have such awesome kids!
I love your kids. They are all so great. They have great parents to make laugh, too. Love you guys. I miss seeing you. I know we keep saying this, but we should get cade and kylie together with my kids sometime. Steph, you have been such a doll to me and I want to thank you and let you know that it has meant so much to me. You're always smiling and good to everyone and a huge example to me. Especially since we're fam ;). Love ya.
Sure miss being in your ward.....
Post a Comment