Tuesday, August 5, 2008

As you know stories at bed time are a special end to the day. We usually have Cade and Ky pick out two books each that they would like to have read to them. They really look forward to this, it's great daddy bonding time, and if you have ever heard Brent read "Where the wild things are" you would understand:-0 It starts out with much enthusiasm, the first book that is, and by the third or fourth daddys eyes are getting heavier! Hey wait...isn't it supposed to be the kids that fall asleep? Non the less...it is a special end to the day regardless of how alert you are. The kids will treasure these memories I am sure. What a great dad they have!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wooo Steph! Finally a fellow Blogger!! YAY! And ps I had fun at the movies last night, a little tired today...chick flick midnight showings are tough, but well worth it:)

Lovin Family said...

I found you!!!! xoxox