Hey Steph, Lily has chicken pox, so I'm not going. Maybe that was a sign, who knows;) I really am sad. Maybe next time though. I had this dream the other night about these pumpkins that I wanted to make and I just blogged to tell you lets do them,in my dream. So if you want to make them, I will get all the stuff ready to go. I can't believe I was dreaming about blogging. Anyways in my dream we made them and they were so cute!! Love ya, Have a good weekend
1 comment:
Hey Steph,
Lily has chicken pox, so I'm not going. Maybe that was a sign, who knows;) I really am sad. Maybe next time though. I had this dream the other night about these pumpkins that I wanted to make and I just blogged to tell you lets do them,in my dream. So if you want to make them, I will get all the stuff ready to go. I can't believe I was dreaming about blogging. Anyways in my dream we made them and they were so cute!! Love ya, Have a good weekend
Post a Comment