O.K., So I caved to the pressure to enter the ominous world of bloggers. My idea is more to preserve family memories really. I have never been a good journal person. I thought I would love the world of scrap booking, even sold supplies for a while, but just have not taken the time to use them. Life passes by so quickly, before I know it Madi and Kenzi will be out the door. I need to get serious about creating some family keepsakes.:-) Thus my decision to join the rest of you crazy bloggers:-)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(30)
-
▼
August
(12)
- These pictures, for some reason did not post with...
- I am so thankful for the good friends that all of ...
- for those of you who have not had the privilege of...
- Cade and Kylie on the first day of ALL day Kinderg...
- The beach is one of our most favorite places to go...
- Cade
- I have to say I consider myself lucky to have frie...
- You know, I was just thinking about how blessed I ...
- As you know stories at bed time are a special en...
- more snow pictures
- The snow trip of the century
- I have joined the ranks of fellow bloggers
-
▼
August
(12)

2 comments:
I just started one also! I was like you and shyed away from it until now. It really has some great benefits. Thanks for giving up your husbands time so he can serve the ward. I know that is probably difficult.
Here is the link to my blog
https://www.wagner-familyblog.com
see ya!
Post a Comment