skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Fantastic 6

misadventures

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

more snow pictures


This was Kylies first attempt to create a snow angel, pretty talented. I think the boots that were 5 sizes too big worked to her advantage:0


I believe this was Cades snow MAN:) at this age, almost 5, it is ALL about the Boys


Kylie's finished product


Always a snow bunny in the group, it is ALL about the fashion here!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by fantastic6 at 1:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (10)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • These pictures, for some reason did not post with...
      • I am so thankful for the good friends that all of ...
      • for those of you who have not had the privilege of...
      • Cade and Kylie on the first day of ALL day Kinderg...
      • The beach is one of our most favorite places to go...
      • Cade
      • I have to say I consider myself lucky to have frie...
      • You know, I was just thinking about how blessed I ...
      • As you know stories at bed time are a special en...
      • more snow pictures
      • The snow trip of the century
      • I have joined the ranks of fellow bloggers

About Me

My photo
fantastic6
View my complete profile