Sunday, August 17, 2008

You know, I was just thinking about how blessed I really am. I have got such wonderful supportive friends. It is nice to know that when you are having a ridiculously insane day that they will ride to your rescue! (no matter if you are a blubbering idiot) I truly am grateful for all of you. You may be wondering about the picture I chose to post... It said to me, even though we are all so different we come together in friendship as a whole. Thanks girls!!! I really love ya:-) Did that just come out of my mouth???? I think I need sleep
:-0
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lovin Family said...

I hope you know I would do ANYTHING for you. To me, you are the most AMAZING person I know. I love you tons, and know you would do the same for me. That is the greatest thing about friends, to be there when times are hard, and when they are good. I love you!!!!! xoxoxo