
Usually our snow trips turn out to be with out much snow. This time we hit the mother load! Imagine that....living on a whim proved successful! This was our trip to Flagstaff, Arizona in the winter of 2008:-) Gratefully we had good neighbors that loaned us very warm snow attire, they happen to be skiiers. That made all the difference in the enjoyment factor for all of us, well... with the exception of Kiki who got a little cold( so she said) and headed back to the car to listen to her music and get warm.:-) She and Brent did not have warm foot gear so they experienced some pretty cold toes! All in all it was the most fun I have had in the snow. Staying warm really heightens the experience. I guess I can be a little more eager for the next snow trip:-)


This is a warm Kiki
This is all the kids could muster up in a snow person!
now these two....They could really fly:0
No comments:
Post a Comment