Monday, August 18, 2008


I have to say I consider myself lucky to have friends that I could be the mother of:-) I mean that sincerely! Josie is one of my dearest friends and I really could be her mother, I consider her to be my adopted ysa daughter!I appreciate her vast amounts of knowledge and wisdom! There are many times after we have spoken that I say quietly and sometimes out loud, Josie, how old are you? It never ceases to amaze me, her advice to me is always so grounded and mature. She definitely is an old soul. She came to this world with a great understanding of her mission and is successfully going about "Getting it done!" There have been many times, just yesterday in fact, that she has brightened my day. She seems to know when I need that little treat, and most of all, the way too nice letter that comes with it. Her ability to follow the promptings of the spirit are simply amazing. I thank Heavenly Father for the great people in my life that help to keep me a float:-) Love you girl!!!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

I agree, she does have a sweet spirit about her!

Lovin Family said...

She really came to earth with her halo & wings, she didn't even have to earn them!! She is one of a kind & so are you, That is why you are such great friends!

Summer said...

Josie Thompson ranks up there as one of my alltime favorite people. I dont think she realizes the ways she has touched peoples lives.

Steph you are just the funnest. I'm so glad I have another person to blogstalk! Send me an email and I'll add you to my list. :)

summer@adaisyoriginal.com